Advantages of an Unvented Hot Water System
- Balanced pressures at hot and cold taps and showers.
- Higher water pressures available at the hot taps, giving a larger and better choice of terminal fittings.
- Eliminates risk of contamination, as there is no storage cistern.
- Hot water storage vessel can be sited anywhere in the house. Very suitable for one storey dwellings, e.g. flats and bungalows.
- Quicker to install, no cold storage cistern, less pipework
- Smaller diameter hot water supply pipes may possibly be used.
- Gives architects and service designers greater flexibility of design
Biggs and Read can supply and install either direct or indirect unvented hot water cylinders.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Fitting
- Unvented Pressurised Hot Water Systems
- Vented Gravity Fed Hot Water Systems
Unvented Pressurised Hot Water Systems was last modified: June 2nd, 2015 by